Dependable Knoxville Real Estate Attorneys Oversee Your Key Transactions
Let our knowledgeable lawyers guide you through the process of buying and selling properties
If you’re looking to purchase real estate in the near future, be sure to work with the skilled and knowledgeable team at Knoxville’s Howard & Howard, P.C. Our attorneys have years of experience in advising individuals and families on all types of real estate purchases and sales, including homes, commercial properties, and land, protecting them from any liabilities that might be attached to the transaction. We focus on providing swift, dependable legal solutions to you, allowing you to move forward with important investments that have the potential to pay off in the years to come.
Why do I need a real estate attorney?
Real estate transactions might seem like they’re simple, but they are a little different than buying or selling other types of assets. Before completing a purchase, it’s important to examine the property’s location, current lease agreements and any zoning restrictions. You should also have a real estate attorney review all contracts and supporting documents before signing any deals.
Our team provides you with crucial guidance
There are many different types of real estate transactions, and we have a Knoxville business attorney who can help in all situations. Our services include:
- Commercial properties. Commercial real estate law dictates the buying and selling of these types of properties and the requirements of commercial leases. We help you understand the law and how it affects your purchase.
- Landlord and tenant issues. Before you take ownership of a commercial property, we give you a full understanding of your rights and responsibilities when it comes to leases, evictions and subletting.
- Mortgages. When purchasing a home, you need to ensure that you choose the right type of mortgage to avoid issues like foreclosure later on.
- Residential properties. While Realtors can often handle the buying and selling of homes, speak with a real estate attorney if you have any questions regarding your legal rights.
- Real estate litigation. If you have a dispute involving a business partner or tenant that needs to go to court, we aggressively represent you.
Speak with a Knoxville real estate attorney today
Consult with a knowledgeable real estate attorney in Knox County for your needs. Contact Howard & Howard, P.C. by calling 865-588-4091 or contacting us online. We offer the personal service you need from our offices on Old Kingston Pike in Knoxville, and we serve clients throughout the Southeast.
Providing Legal Solutions for Your Business and Your Life Since 1996